Camp Refund Policy and Release of Liability
- All Development Programs have a non-refundable $50 fee. If a refund is approved you will receive your refund minus $50.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for missed days (other sports practice, school event, etc) or no shows.
- Cancellations for Programs must be done no less than 3 days prior to program start time/date. Any cancellations done within 3 days of the start of the program will not be eligible for a refund and a credit will be issued in the program amount.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for voluntary withdrawal or no shows.
- Absolutely no refunds or credits will be issued after expulsion of a program.
- Injuries and illness, with a valid letter from your physician, will receive a credit if received within a timely effort.
- All refunds/credits approved may take up to 14 business days to be processed.
- Credit Vouchers/Coupons may be applied to any and all Infamous Hockey programs.
- If Infamous Hockey cancels any program for any reason other than those mentioned above, a full refund of program fees will be issued within 14 days of the cancellation.
- Infamous Hockey Reserves the right to move players up or down a group based on ability.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK:
For and in consideration of participant being allowed to participate in Infamous Hockey events, the parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of participants relinquish any and all liability for and cause of action for personal injury, property damage or wrongful death occurring to participant arising out of participation in Infamous Hockey events, the sport of ice hockey, and/or activities incidental thereto, whenever or however they occur and for such period said activities may continue, and by this agreement any such claims, rights, and causes of action that participant may have are hereby relinquished and the participant (or parent(s)/guardian(s)) does(do) so on behalf of my/our and participant’s heirs, executors, administrators and assigns. Participant and/or participant’s parent(s)/guardian(s) acknowledge, understand and assume all risks inherent in ice hockey and any Infamous Hockey activities, and understand that said sport and activities involve risks to participant’s person including bodily injury, partial or total disability, paralysis, and death, and damages which may arise therefrom and that I/we have full knowledge of said risks. These risks and dangers may be caused by the negligence of the participant or the negligence of others, including the “releasees” identified below. It is further acknowledged that there may be risks and dangers not known to us or are not reasonably foreseeable at this time. Participant and/or participant’s parent(s)/guardian(s) acknowledge, understand and assume the risks, if any, arising from the conditions and use of ice hockey rinks and related premises and acknowledges and understands that included within the scope of this waiver and release is any cause of action, arising from the performance, or failure to perform maintenance, inspection, supervision or control of said areas and for the failure to warn of dangerous conditions existing at said rinks, for negligent selection of certain releasees, or negligent supervision or instruction by releasees. Participant or participant’s parent(s)/guardian(s) agree if any claim for participant’s personal injury or wrongful death is commenced against releasees, he/she shall defend, indemnify and save harmless releasees from any and all claims or causes of action by whomever of wherever made or presented for participant’s personal injuries, property damage or wrongful death. It is the purpose of this agreement to exempt, waiver and relieve releasees from liability for personal injury, property damage, and wrongful death caused by negligence, including the negligence, if any, of releasees. ‘Releasees’ include Infamous Hockey, Infamous, Justen Fazekas, event hosts, other participants, coaches, its owners, members, officers, directors, managers, employees, and agents. As further consideration for participation in Infamous Hockey activities, participant or participant’s parent(s)/guardian(s) hereby consents and agrees that Infamous Hockey, its licensees and designees may make video and/or audio recordings of and/or otherwise film, photograph or memorialize some or all of participant’s participation in such events and activities, and grants to Infamous Hockey, its licensees, designees, successors and assigns, a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, transferable and sublicensable right and license to use, copy and disseminate participant’s image and personable attributes, and to modify and present same in any form, manner and media, now know and hereby devised, for any purpose whatsoever. Participant or participant’s parent(s)/guardian(s) acknowledge that they have been provided and have read this agreement and have not relied upon any representations of releasees, and that they are fully advised of the potential dangers of ice hockey.